Saturday, October 25, 2008

You Like Me, You REALLY Like Me

Well folks, we've been experiencing so much traffic, I just don't know what to say! I want to thank my loyal followers who accept my poor grammar and full-fledged retardation. I'm a Blonde Pollack, so all you new-comers, please take pity on me. It's out of my control! It's genetics!

All kidding aside, I am going to be forced to go to no more then 2 posts a week. Contributions are slowing down and I'm lacking time to fuck around on the net while at work. The actually want me to earn my paychecks! Can you believe the nerve of them? Anyway, I'm also learning that us women aren't nearly as fucked up and desperate as the men, so there is less fodder. Don't get me wrong, there are still plenty of gems, but I must pace myself.
In honor of CutNJump's brand new additions to her family, I've posted this weeks Fuckability Factor with the theme that so many of us have...Hot Men That Pretend To Be Cowboys. We don't care if they ride/train/own horses since we're better then them anyway and don't want their input. But if they look good in the right jeans with the right hat and either an open or no shirt, we're in egg-releasing glory!


8 comments:

SweetPea said...

YUM!!

SweetPea said...

And congrats to CNJ. Bet the twins are pretty cute :)

Ella said...

wow, totally missed that CNJ had twins.. Congrats! I want to know the scoop now, b/b b/g or g/g and names!
My sister is having a baby and i'm obsessed with names, ha.

Ella said...

Nevermind, I actually read the blog I just discovered.

Anonymous said...

like the site. keep it up

Lady A said...

This pic is so goddamn delicious. I horseback ride, so its even better;)

Cut-N-Jump said...

Thank you Mary for making the eyes of married women everywhere- wander with wonderlust...

Fortunatley my own 'cowboy' has enough of 'the look' and plenty of horse knowledge to back it up.

For those of you still looking, just like a good horse, they are out there. You just have to look, wade through the endless sea of crap and snap up the good ones when you find them.

And yes I am finally home and can post comments! The girls however are not yet. All in due time.

Nosnikta said...

Yum, freaking yum.

CONGRATS CNJ!!!!!!!

I, too, have a hot cowboy at home who can ride. But it's always nice to have eye candy around!

Number of people who have visited WMHW when they should be working: