Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Spew Will Come Out Tomorrow, Tomorrow...

I have have been on the fence about tomorrow's post for a good week now. I wasn't sure if I was going to publish it. It's rank. It's foul. It will make you sick. It's the worst of the worst. And to the person that sent it to me...I hate you. A lot.

I do appreciate all the ads I've been sent! Do me a favor though, copy and paste them since some of the fuckwits delete their crap before I get to it, or they get flagged and yanked. Sounds kinky, huh?

3 comments:

Cut-N-Jump said...

Oh now you HAVE to post it Mary.

YOU HAVE TO!

If it's that bad are you going to post about kittens or cute baby animals too?

I wonder if it's my contribution???

I will have to check tomorrow and see...

Anonymous said...

OOoohhhhhh I can't WAIT!!

Ella said...

I agree you HAVE to post. Just give us another one of those yummy pictures to fall back on.

Number of people who have visited WMHW when they should be working: