Saturday, October 4, 2008

Slave Labor Rocks!


Since it's common knowledge that after this week, I won't be able to answer any of Weasel's victims ads and with the upcoming events over the next 2 weeks I will be tied up. Hopefully without being in a basement and with clown poking my belly trying to make me giggle. So posts will be few and far between. Then it struck me! Get lazy and sub-contract!


So here is your challenge, should you choose to accept it: Find an ad (they don't have to come from JUST CL but avoid Yahoo and any other copy write protected personals site), writing the commentary and attach any photos, whether they came with the ad or they help drive the point home like a hot French fry into the eye of the slow-as-fuck slob with a full cart in front of you in the 10 Items Or Less checkout line at Wal-Mart. Send them to my email!


That being said, if your ad/commentary doesn't make the front page, don't get your panties in a bunch! The way my email has been filling up lately, odds are there will be a lot of competition. I might tweak them a bit, too!


For all your hard work, you will get full credit and a 10-gallon bucket of freshly made horseshit in the mail. Hell of a deal, huh? If it's really good, I'll email directly to you Weasel's nudie picture! It's unlike anything you've ever seen! So hop to it kids!

2 comments:

Ella said...

Can I stick to cheerleading?

Cut-N-Jump said...

OooooOOOOOOooooo! Guest posts?

These should be fun!

Congrats on the wedding Mary!

Number of people who have visited WMHW when they should be working: