Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Curious Case Of WMHW

~cue suspense music~

Incase any of you fuckers haven't noticed, I have been MIA for some time now. The reasons behind this are nunya, as in nunya business.

I could tell you I ran away to a midget nudist colony in search of a higher power but only found that I got neck cramps from looking down, not up. Or maybe I decided it was time to look into that alternate lifestyle of freeloading on every single friend and family member I had until they told me to grow up and get the fuck out.

Whereas neither of these are true, life has gotten to be a wee bit hectic. But, I did manage to find time in between dragging my fat ass to a job that is less fun then having bamboo stick shoved under my toe nails and cleaning up reneged garbage that seems to trek more miles then the Monarch Butterfly with the single mission to land in my yard to drum up a couple of ads/posts.

Enjoy...or not...either way, you can't stop me from posting them!

Mary

1 comment:

Hyena Overlord said...

mmm thanks for the man cakes. Can you make them naked next time with mohawks and riding icing carrots?

Number of people who have visited WMHW when they should be working: